Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rory Rants: Two years later...

Where have I been these past two years?  Working on a little film called The Audience:


My film should be coming out by the end of this year, but in the meantime, I'm moving to LA- the home of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Lucky Scent.

Much to my regret, I had to downsize some of my perfume collection in preparation for the move.  I also had to sift through a huge number of possessions- including a very large collection of Wrapped in Plastic magazines (they're coming with me).  As I was downsizing, I made decants of all my BPAL, covering myself in perfume oil.  This is a great way to get inspired to write again.  It's time for a revival. 

So where have I been?  When I last wrote, I was singing praises to my Dior job... how am I going to succinctly recap the past two years?  Let's just say there's a lot of material to draw from.  In the next few days, I'll have another review up.  Hint:


No comments:

Post a Comment